“Find your peace in harmony with nature,” is the motto of life of the inhabitants of the Ibiza Island, which I strongly recommend to all the tourists that desire a relaxing vacation away from the big city stresses.
The island was discovered by the Carthaginians in 654 BC, and then the Romans, Arabs, Catalans and even pirates have made their mark in what is now considered the architecture, culture and traditions of the Ibiza Island.
Landscapes and colors of the Ibiza Island are so beautiful that many of the artists of the world come here to get inspiration for their work and to rearrange their thoughts.
If you are a person that loves to embrace his adventure side you can rest assured that you can explore the island by renting cars, taking buses, the ferry or bicycle. Both the coasts and the beaches look sensational, either from the sea, or from the island.
The island is a favorite destination of young people especially, because of the well-known night life. There are numerous bars and clubs that organize unforgettable holidays in a unique style. Be prepared to attend some of the most exciting parties and try out the craziest cocktail recipes. Among the most important clubs we can include the following: Amnesia, Eden, El Divino, Es Paradis, Pacha, Privilege, Space, able to satisfy any preference in music and dance.
For tourists interested in quiet or relaxation, the Ibiza Island has many interesting attractions:
- You can tour the island, a journey of 2 hours by train.
- You can visit the famous clubs and hippy markets: Punta Arabi, Las Dailas or San Carlos, where you can buy decorative objects, textiles, art objects or even with traditional food.
- In the south of the island is Lake Las Salinas salt, dating from antiquity. Here you can make trips around the island of Es Vedra mysterious and you can admire the spectacular sunset.
- Lovers of water sports and entertainment can opt for: scuba diving, cruises, windsurfing, jet skiing, para sailing, catamaran tours, carting or visit the marine park Aquamar.
- The food is delicious and the restaurants are found even on the beach.
- The 34 beaches (including Talamanca, Figueretas, Playa d’en Bossa, Las Salinas, Cala Conta, etc.) Are extremely well groomed and full of beautiful girls and boys.
- Hotels have all possible facilities designed to provide comfort, peace, relaxation, safety and fun for tourists. The 5-star hotels, are the Ibiza Gran or Insotel Phoenicia, prices are between 1,000 and 3,000 euros per person for a stay of 8 days. There are also 3 or 4 star hotels, as comfortable as Los Molinos, Argos, Victoria, Sol Pinet Playa, where prices start at 400 euros per person for a 8 day stay. Ibiza is a fascinating holiday destination. It is ideal for all kinds of people. Whether you are looking for a luxurious and relaxing escapade or you want to party day and night, this is the place to be. Take in the breathtaking scenarios, practice water sports, attend crazy parties, try out traditional cuisine and exotic cocktail recipes and enjoy this unique paradise.