26 natural atolls that number 1190coral islands are present in the Maldives Islands. 200 of these islands are inhabited and 88 are exclusive tourist islands. Maldives Islands extend for a length of 823 km and a width of 130 km, equivalent to 500 km ².
The entire archipelago seems a puzzle made up of several islands 1,000 different sizes and colors. Distances between islands are so small that allow movement between them by boat, in a very short time.
The climate in Maldive Islands is warm all year round, ideal for holidays which are always insufficient. In fact, they are not distinguished by landmarks or monuments, but by fine sandy beaches, shaded by exotic palm trees that provide quiet, relaxation and recovery after tense periods.
In the Indian Ocean, we can find Male, the capital of the Republic of Maldives which has over 300,000 inhabitants. It is more or less true, but the global worming is one of the tools used to promote ecology trough the Maldives Islands tourism. Experts predict that in the near future islands will be “frozen” in the ocean when its level will rise due to the melting of the glaciers at the globe’s polls.
Luxury hotels, bungalows, chalets and other forms of accommodation are available to tourists, in some cases even an entire island. These are equipped with the latest food-related facilities, comfort, relaxation, communication and especially fun are all guaranteed. Some of the Maldives Islands attractions are: restaurants, bars, pools, spas and beautiful garden decor. Most of them offer Internet, telephone, satellite. Some facilities for massage, water sports, volleyball, tennis, diving, snorkeling, surfing, catamaran, fishing, and many other activities are also present. Transportation to the island cost between 50 and 200 euros for adults, while children benefit from discounts. Yet you should also consider the safety of your family, whether you’re at home or on vacation, so look for a life insurance quote online.
These are some of the impressive 5-star hotels:
- W Retreat & Spa – Island Fesdu where prices vary with the seasons between 4000 euros for 2 people for a 7 nights stay, and 57 000 euros for 4 people. You can choose between Beach Oasis, Ocean or Lagoon View, which is considered an Ocean Heaven.
- The Full Moon – Kaafu Atoll Island prices range from 1,200 euros per person per stay up to 3000 euros. You can choose between Deluxe Beachfront Room, Beachfront Cottage, Water Bungalow and Villa.
- Banyan Tree Maldives – Vabbinfaru Island, prices vary between 2200 and 4500 euros per stay.
- Angsana Velavaru – Nilandhe Atoll in the South, has prices between 1800 and 5000 euro.
- Coco Palm Boduhithi – in Northern Male Atoll, with prices between 2500 and 8500 euros.
- Cinnamon Island Alidhoo – Alidhoo Island, with prices between 1000 and 5000 euro.
- Kurumba Maldives
- Paradise Island
- Royal Island
- And the list could go on forever.